Your privacy is important to us. It is the policy of the AY Dine blog to respect your privacy regarding any of your information that we may collect on the AY Dine blog, and other websites that we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser Help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account Related Cookies
- Login related
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed / non-subscribed users .
- Order processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Survey Related Cookies
- Form related cookies
When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Website Preferences Cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this website performs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and which pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site or which pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst understanding which optimisations our users most appreciate.
- As we sell products, it is important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually make a purchase, and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service that we use to serve you advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve you more relevant ads across the web and to limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about AdSense, see the official AdSense Privacy FAQ.
- We use advertisements to offset the costs of running this website and to provide funding for future development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this website are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant advertisements where possible, anonymously tracking your interests and presenting you with similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Various partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see whether our customers have accessed the site through one of our partners’ sites, so that we can properly credit them and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotion that can provide you to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that the Ay Dine blog offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limiting, character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or about casinos, online betting, games of chance and chance, any type of illegal pornography, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of the Ay Dine blog, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
Hopefully that’s cleared up, and as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure whether you need or not, it’s generally safer to leave cookies enabled should you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective from February / 2021 .